Orders and ShippingMost orders ship within 24-48 hours of receiving your payment, depending on how many orders are placed the same day. We try to maintain stock on all of our items, but due to the large number of items and vendors we deal with, there is a small chance that an advertised item may not be in stock at the time of purchase. If we are unable to fill your order in a timely manner we will notify you via email and ask if you would prefer to wait for the item to come back in stock or have a refund issued.
International ShippingWe ship worldwide. We offer two international shipping methods, USPS First Class Mail and USPS Priority Mail. USPS First Class Mail is the most economical, takes about 7-14 days or more for delivery, and may be traceable in the delivering country depending on their systems. USPS Priority Mail takes 3-7 days and is fully traceable, but more expensive. USPS Priority Mail is the only option for orders over 4lbs. We will declare the actual purchase price on all insurance and customs documentation, we cannot mark items with a lower value or as a "gift". We reserve the right to hold international shipments over $50 for up to seven days while we complete a fraud check.
Return PolicyOur goal is to make your shopping experience as pleasant as possible. In case there is a problem, please let us know, we'd love to make things right. In order to facilitate a quick, hassle-free return, the following policy applies:
* Always check your order upon receiving it to make sure it is complete.
* Inspect all items for damage that may have occurred during shipping.
* Please call or email to make arrangements for a return.
* Absolutely no returns without an RMA number.
* All returns must be marked with the RMA number on the outside of the box, or they may be refused.
* Books and other copyrighted materials are not returnable.
* We are not responsible for any damages or incorrect orders that are not reported within three business days of delivery.
* In order to return non-defective items, they must be new and unused. We reserve the right to refuse returns on items with damaged or defaced packaging.
* We cannot make any refunds for any shipping costs.
* A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply for returns.
* Special orders (such as non-stocked OEM parts), cut wire, grill cloth and tolex are not returnable.
30 Day Guarantee on Vacuum TubesAll tubes are guaranteed to meet manufacturer specifications for 30 days. Our warranty does not cover misapplication, breakage, or abuse. If you have a failure within 30 days of the purchase date, please contact us. We will, at our option, arrange for a replacement or a refund. The customer is responsible for return shipping, and we will ship the replacements to you at our cost. We will not be responsible for any customs charges, they are a cost of making purchases internationally that we have no control over.
Safety DisclaimerNewOldSounds offers products in the hope that they will be useful, but without the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Many of our products are used in high voltage electronic circuits. We are not responsible for the safe or proper application of any part, fitness for any purpose, nor any damages, lost time or revenue, property damage, injury or death that may occur with the use of the products we sell. In any case, we will have no liability to the customer beyond the sale price of the product. Any technical information, compatibility information, schematics or suggestions provided by us on our website, on the phone, in person or via email are for informational purposes only. All products should only be installed by a qualified technician after being tested and evaluated for functionality and fitness to the particular application.
Response Time to InquiriesWe respond to email and phone inquiries during our business hours only. We are closed Saturday, Sunday, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, "Black Friday" and all holidays the United States Postal Service is closed. If you have an issue over the weekend or a holiday, please send an email or leave a voicemail and we will respond when we are back in the office. For labor law as well as security purposes, we do not allow our employees to answer their work email when they are not at work and on the clock.