Piggyback/Tilt Back Legs
Tilt back legs are used on amplifiers and speaker cabinets to enable the player to angle the cabinet back, making it easier to hear. Piggyback hardware is used to mount amplifier headshells to speaker cabinets so the amplifier stays attached when the cabinet below it is tilted back on the legs.
- Fender® Chrome Piggyback Bushings, Pkg. 2 SKU#: FEN-0990722000$13.99
- Fender® Chrome Piggyback Clip Bars with Hardware, Pkg. 2 SKU#: FEN-0990721000$33.95
- Fender® Chrome Piggyback Thumbscrews, Pkg. 2 SKU#: FEN-0990720000$11.95
- Fender® 16" Medium Tilt Back Legs SKU#: FEN-0990712000$33.50
- Fender® 14" Small Tilt Back Legs SKU#: FEN-0990714000$32.95Out of stock
Loading ...Load More ...