Piggyback/Tilt Back Legs
Tilt back legs are used on amplifiers and speaker cabinets to enable the player to angle the cabinet back, making it easier to hear. Piggyback hardware is used to mount amplifier headshells to speaker cabinets so the amplifier stays attached when the cabinet below it is tilted back on the legs.
- Fender® 14" Small Tilt Back Legs SKU#: FEN-0990714000$32.95Out of stock
- Fender® 16" Medium Tilt Back Legs SKU#: FEN-0990712000$33.50Out of stock
- Fender® Chrome Piggyback Bushings, Pkg. 2 SKU#: FEN-0990722000$13.99Out of stock
- Fender® Chrome Piggyback Clip Bars with Hardware, Pkg. 2 SKU#: FEN-0990721000$33.95
- Fender® Chrome Piggyback Thumbscrews, Pkg. 2 SKU#: FEN-0990720000$11.95
Loading ...Load More ...