Capacitors come in many types, sizes and specifications. Their basic purpose is to store energy. They are used to filter incoming power in power supplies, to provide coupling between amplifier stages, and to construct audio filters for tone circuits and crossovers. The choice of capacitor type and value usually has a profound effect on the overall tone and performance of a circuit.
View as Grid List
- CDE Orange Drop 225P Series Radial Film Capacitor SKU#: C-CDE-225P100$3.50Out of stock
- Mallory Type 150 Film Capacitor SKU#: C-MLY-150$1.25Out of stock
- Jupiter Condenser Co. Vintage Tone Yellow "Astron" Style Capacitor SKU#: C-JUP-VT$5.49
- Nichicon TVX Series Axial Electrolytic Capacitor SKU#: C-NIC-TVX$2.25
- Nichicon "Muse" UKZ Audio Grade Radial Electrolytic Capacitor, 100VDC SKU#: C-NIC-UKZ2A$1.59Out of stock
- Nichicon "Muse" UKZ Audio Grade Radial Electrolytic Capacitor, 50VDC SKU#: C-NIC-UKZ1H$1.41Out of stock
- Nichicon "Muse" UKZ Audio Grade Radial Electrolytic Capacitor, 25VDC SKU#: C-NIC-UKZ1E$1.44Out of stock
- F&T Axial Electrolytic Capacitor, 16/16µf @ 500 VDC SKU#: C-FT-16-16-500V$13.95
- Electrolytic Can Capacitor Clamp, 1-1/2" SKU#: C-CL-150$3.70Out of stock
- Electrolytic Can Capacitor Clamp, 1-3/8" SKU#: C-CL-138$3.70Out of stock
- Electrolytic Can Capacitor Clamp, 1" SKU#: C-CL-100$3.70Out of stock
- Nichicon FW Audio Grade Electrolytic Capacitor, 100V SKU#: C-NIC-UFW2A$1.11Out of stock
Loading ...Load More ...