Capacitors come in many types, sizes and specifications. Their basic purpose is to store energy. They are used to filter incoming power in power supplies, to provide coupling between amplifier stages, and to construct audio filters for tone circuits and crossovers. The choice of capacitor type and value usually has a profound effect on the overall tone and performance of a circuit.
View as Grid List
- CDE Orange Drop 225P Series Radial Film Capacitor SKU#: C-CDE-225P100$3.50
- Mallory Type 150 Film Capacitor SKU#: C-MLY-150$1.25
- Jupiter Condenser Red Astron Style Capacitor SKU#: C-JUP-R$11.25
- Jupiter Condenser Co. Vintage Tone Yellow "Astron" Style Capacitor SKU#: C-JUP-VT$5.49
- SoZo NextGen Blue Molded Vintage Capacitor, 400VDC SKU#: C-SOZ-B-400V$4.95
- Nichicon TVX Series Axial Electrolytic Capacitor SKU#: C-NIC-TVX$2.25
- Nichicon "Muse" UKZ Audio Grade Radial Electrolytic Capacitor, 100VDC SKU#: C-NIC-UKZ2A$1.59
- Nichicon "Muse" UKZ Audio Grade Radial Electrolytic Capacitor, 50VDC SKU#: C-NIC-UKZ1H$1.41
- Nichicon "Muse" UKZ Audio Grade Radial Electrolytic Capacitor, 25VDC SKU#: C-NIC-UKZ1E$1.44
- F&T Axial Electrolytic Capacitor, 16/16µf @ 500 VDC SKU#: C-FT-16-16-500V$13.95
- Electrolytic Can Capacitor Clamp, 1-1/2" SKU#: C-CL-150$3.70
- Electrolytic Can Capacitor Clamp, 1-3/8" SKU#: C-CL-138$3.70
Loading ...Load More ...