Capacitors come in many types, sizes and specifications. Their basic purpose is to store energy. They are used to filter incoming power in power supplies, to provide coupling between amplifier stages, and to construct audio filters for tone circuits and crossovers. The choice of capacitor type and value usually has a profound effect on the overall tone and performance of a circuit.
View as Grid List
- MKP Audiophiler Capacitor, 400V SKU#: C-AP-400V$1.45
- Illinois Axial Polypropylene Capacitor SKU#: C-IC-AP$1.25
- Cornell Dubilier WMF Series Film & Foil Capacitor SKU#: C-CDE-WMF$3.29
- Nichicon Audio Grade "Fine Gold" UFG Series Radial Electrolytic Capacitor SKU#: C-NIC-UFG$1.65
- CDE Orange Drop 225P Series Radial Film Capacitor SKU#: C-CDE-225P100$3.50
- Mallory Type 150 Film Capacitor SKU#: C-MLY-150$1.25
- Jupiter Condenser Red Astron Style Capacitor SKU#: C-JUP-R$11.25
- Jupiter Condenser Co. Vintage Tone Yellow "Astron" Style Capacitor SKU#: C-JUP-VT$5.49
- Nichicon TVX Series Axial Electrolytic Capacitor SKU#: C-NIC-TVX$2.25
- Nichicon "Muse" UKZ Audio Grade Radial Electrolytic Capacitor, 100VDC SKU#: C-NIC-UKZ2A$1.59
- Nichicon "Muse" UKZ Audio Grade Radial Electrolytic Capacitor, 50VDC SKU#: C-NIC-UKZ1H$1.41
- Nichicon "Muse" UKZ Audio Grade Radial Electrolytic Capacitor, 25VDC SKU#: C-NIC-UKZ1E$1.44
Loading ...Load More ...