Power-All 9 Volt DC Power Supply
The Power-All PA-9 Digital Power Supply is the world's first 2000 mA, single outlet power supply designed specifically for guitar effect users. Don't waste money on batteries or take up valuable space with multiple wall wart adapters or power bricks, the Power-All system can power your entire pedalboard from a single power supply that takes up only one outlet!
The Power-All provides 9 volts DC at 2000 milliamps, more than enough current to power dozens of effect pedals, including up to four Line 6 Modelers! The PA-9B Power-All can power dozens of effects pedals. New ten foot, 18-gauge output cable allows for longer power runs without the need for an extension cord.
The Power-All's special circuit design offers the lowest noise floor of any digital power supply on the market. The PA-9 now comes with a ferrite core filter built into its output cable to further reduce noise and hum. The PA-9 automatically converts any input voltage to 9 VDC, allowing it to be used anywhere around the world.
Built to stand the rigors of the road, the Power-All features professional-grade construction and comes with a lifetime warranty. If anything ever goes wrong, simply contact the manufacturer and they will replace the unit for free.
The PA-9B Power-All Single Kit features:
- 9-Volt DC regulated, 2000 milliamp digital power supply
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - never buy another power supply!
- Power all your pedals from a single power supply
- Takes up only one outlet space
- Replaces Boss PSA-120, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, DanElectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-003, Ibanez AC-109, Guyatone AC-2, Maxon AC210N, Zoom AD-0006 and just about any other 9 VDC power adapter
- Special, low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world
- 10-foot power cable eliminates need for an extension cord
|Manufacturer Part Number||PA9S|